We are now open by appointment only. Please call and schedule a time with one of your stylists.
- While shampooing your hair at the sink, your stylist will wear personal eye protection.
- Prior to opening each day salons will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized to city, county, state and federal mandates.
- Door pushes and windows will be wiped down frequently.
- Shared space chairs and surfaces will be wiped down frequently.
- The common area will be free of magazines, toys, coffee machines and any other frequently handled items.
- While we encourage using contact-less payment whenever possible; credit card terminals will be wiped and sanitized frequently.
- To comply with health guidelines, we have removed all cash tip jars so please remember to tip your stylist!
- No food or drink inside the salon please.
For the health and well-being of our communities, pleas,e know that any employee presenting symptoms will stay home from work for 14 days. We also request that any customer who is feeling unwell to please reschedule your visit with your stylist.
Thank you for your business and working with us to keep our neighborhoods healthy and safe. We look forward to welcoming you back to, our salon.